6 Health benefits of having Shiraz
Do you love red wines? One of the exclusive and world famous red wines are Shiraz. They have a full-bodied, ravishing, and sparkling look that makes them attractive and bold in the wine glasses.
If you are a wine-lover, know these health benefits of red wines, that Shiraz can give you!
1. Red Wine has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties that may help prevent heart disease.
2. Red Wine contains resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant that can protect against cancer and cardiovascular disease.
3. Red wine is high in flavonoids, which have been associated with reduced risk of dementia.
4. A glass of red wine daily can lower your cholesterol levels.
5. Red wine is rich in antioxidants, including polyphenols and anthocyanin’s. It reduces inflammation in your body.
6. Red wine helps keep blood sugar levels stable. This is especially helpful if you suffer from diabetes.
So, red wines can give you a healthy body if consumed in moderation. Remember, over-consumption of alcohol is not good for your heart and health at all.
To add some more fun and flavour to your wine, you can pair them with some of the following food:
1. Roast chicken breast
Shiraz wines are usually accompanied by roasted meats like chicken, beef, lamb, pork, etc. These foods have a high fat content that can easily absorb the alcohol.
Salmon has a mild flavor and a delicate texture that goes well with Shiraz wines. Its low-fat content makes it easy to digest, and its protein helps build strong bones.
These food combinations results in a smooth and pleasant drinking experience with Wirra Wirra RSW Shiraz.
Posted by Anonymous