Why flowers are important for weddings?
Flowers are important to many occasions because they bring artistic aesthetics. Different cultures celebrate different days of the year based on the appearance of flowers. They are important to religion because they symbolize purity. Many events such as wedding has great significance of flowers because:
• They can be used as ornaments and jewelry for the bride.
• Flowers are great decors and floral arrangements are most popular wedding venue decors worldwide.
• They create a mood and bring a fresh vibe into the event venue.
• Flowers add colours to the wedding venue and make up look cheerful.
• Flowers are believed as a blessing by the nature to mankind and people find them auspicious.
• They have significance for worshiping the GOD in most religion in the world.
• Flowers gives the best fragrance which also spreads a freshness to the air.
• Flowers are warm-hearted greetings for the guests.
• They also make great wedding bouquets for the to-be-married couple and congratulate them.
• Flowers spread happiness and peace among people
Flowers have been used as a crucial element in weddings from the earliest times and civilizations. Flowers like roses in white, peace, red, pink colours, orchids, dahlias, hydrangeas, tulips, marigold, etc. Are famous as wedding flowers Sydney-wide. They can be bought from florists shops at affordable rates.
Posted by Anonymous